Friday 15 July 2011

Alfies 3rd Birthday 12/06/2011





Alfie's 3rd birthday started off very early in the morning with a long drive to Gloucestershire where there was a Beagle Welfare event taking place - After entering the novelty class 'Handsomest dog' Alfie came 1st making it an extra special birthday - his very first Red Rosette a very proud moment indeed!!  After a long day meeting lots of other lovely beagles it was time to go home me and Star were so tired........ When we got home we had a sleep then I opened my cards and presents one was a very special present called a Kong Wobbler me and Star had so much fun!!! Pictures of it are in "our toys" page.



4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Alfie! Congrats on winning handsomest dog. Always lovely to meet fellow beagles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great to meet new beagle friends :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday Alfie! Wow, you are the winner in the Handsomest Dog contest!! I wish you lived nearby. As with any girl, I love handsome boys :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alfie *blushe* and says thank you very much..... As any Boy - he loves the girls too :-)

    ReplyDelete