Friday 15 July 2011

Stars 3rd Birthday 17/04/2011


For my 3rd birthday mum, dad and alfie took me to a place called Cannock chase - it was a lovely warm day and we had a lovely walk totally dog friendly as we went on our little adventure along the path we stopped for the odd dip and much needed drinks in the lakes that are there then when we got back to the car we had our lunch and went home for a snooze and then it was present opening time I had lots of yummy bakers low-fat treats off my grandma, a pedigree jumbone from Alfie and mum and dad bought me a very special tuffy's mega ring which has been tiger tested and following the success of Alfies christmas present a tuffys mega square ball it was worth every penny we have so much fun playing tug of war with the ring as its big enough and strong enough for us both!!



4 comments:

  1. what a lovely way to spend a birthday! and that ring looks fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks it was a wonderful beagle birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday Star! I am very interested in the toy you got - Tuffy's Mega Ring. Perhaps I could ask my humans to give me one of those for my forth birthday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have them on Amazon if you get your humans to have a look - for your birthday ;-)

    ReplyDelete