Friday 15 July 2011

A new agility tunnel

Back in May mum bought us a new agility tunnel from Pets at home - at 1st we didn't know what it was this great big blue snake like thing appeared in our garden.  Our first reaction was to bark at it as we were unsure but then I (Star) ventured inside for a closer look wow I went inside and at 1st I got a little bit confused as what to do next so I turned around and came back out but surely there was more too it than this?? So I went in again (Alfie in the meantime just stood watching) mum went to the other end and called my name then I realised thats what I had to do go through it what fun that was and it was great to see my mum at the other end with a treat :-) My brother Alfie wasn't so keen to try it out to begin with but when he realised how much fun it was he followed me inside and out the other end, then being a beagle he invented a whole new game as I would try to work my way through to the other end he would jump on me and stop me!! Then when we were very tired I went to sleep on top of it and Alfie went inside the opening and curled up and went to sleep it was so nice and warm - not only a good for a game but great for snoozing in too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment